Tasked with the hefty goal of syncing and optimizing MediaMath’s B2B marketing and sales, Head of Digital Marketing Jib Hunt takes us through the process of introducing automation to his teams. It didn’t come simply; like many businesses, MediaMath started with a manual process and time-sucking spreadsheets. Now, the company’s MarTech stack prioritizes best-fit accounts at any given time, viewable on a personalized dashboard for every rep.
Jib Hunt is a results-driven B2B marketer specializing in building complex MarTech and AdTech stacks, multi-department campaign processes, project management toolsets, and AI-driven ideal customer profile lists. His main techniques include in-market FIT and intent signaling, and full attribution reporting across all owned, paid, and earned channels. He has previously worked at Burton Snowboards, Virgin Mobile USA, Ghostery, Sizmek, 1010data and currently works at MediaMath.
- Syncing all activities to optimize MediaMath’s B2B marketing strategy
- What marketing looked like before MediaMath’s current MarTech stack
- Building out Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) lists and developing a true scoring mechanism for target accounts
- The challenges that come with building a fit model and working with early results
- Converting from a tedious manual spreadsheet process to an automated “Always On” approach
- Creating an automated dashboard for sales that shows prioritized accounts
- Freeing up time to enable a more creative approach to targeted campaigns
- How the Everstring, Bombora, Marketo, and Salesforce tech stack works for MediaMath’s sales and marketing teams
- How they rank and prioritize tier 1, tier 2, and tier 3 target accounts
- What’s next for marketing: bringing in first-party data to create micro-campaigns on granular data points
- 1-to-1 Account-Based Marketing tactics that push high value accounts over the finish line
- What is next for MediaMath, and what pieces of the strategy can continue to develop
- What results have come of automation, and how they’ve attacked attribution challenges
Connect with Jib: