Paul Green from Extreme Networks is back on Inside Intent to expand on his Intent data story and taking great pilot results and learnings to move them into production. He and his teams have been able to significantly scale programs, yet there's always room for more opportunity. Green shares some awesome results and advice for reaping similar success.
Paul brings more than 20 years of technology marketing experience to Extreme Networks where he currently serves as Director, Marketing Technologies. Paul leads the strategy for budgeting, planning, enablement and optimization of Extreme’s Marketing Technology stack.
- The approach to production with Intent data, from scoring, ranking, and piping it into platforms
- Getting the weekly data out to the users
- The various use cases that are activated once the data is in Marketo
- Aligning account elements to contacts and driving efficiency metrics
- How to match the top of funnel budgets with the work that’s getting done at the bottom of the funnel
- Understanding existing customers’ online behaviors to locate opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell
- Harnessing anonymous website activity to know when existing contacts and new ones are showing interest
- Identifying the most actionable and manageable segments of companies to target
- Using Intent data to reduce churn potential
- Why Paul and his team decided not to build a data warehouse
- Some advice for early starters and ways to overcome apprehension
Connect with Paul: