Bombora's Audience Solutions for Facebook helps you reach your target B2B audiences on Facebook.
Frequently Asked Questions
B2B decision makers are on Facebook. According to Facebook, B2B decision makers spend 74% more time per day than the average user. Bombora's Audience Solutions for Facebook helps you reach your target B2B audiences on Facebook.
Benefits of Audience Solutions for Facebook:
- Greater reach of your ABM or Company Surge® audiences
- Increase campaign efficiency by focusing on companies in active research mode
- Generate better results with personalized ads that focus on what people at your target companies are interested in hearing.
Bombora has integrated with Facebook's Marketing API and the Advertising API.
Bombora partners with offline data providers to create audiences using hashed email data of people that work at companies on your target list or based on the firmographic attributes that you provide. Through our direct API integration with Facebook, Bombora uploads the audience to Facebook. Facebook then matches those hashed emails against their database of users to create the custom audience for targeting.
Please note that it takes 3-5 business days for the audience to become available for targeting in Facebook.
There are two ways to provide Facebook access to Bombora in order to create your audience.
- Shared audience access - Bombora creates a custom audience inside of Bombora's business account and shares it with your Facebook Ad Account.
- Partner access - Bombora is added as an Ad Partner with Ad Account Advertiser and Ad Account Analyst permissions.
For more information about how to provide access, please refer to the Facebook activation guide.
Bombora enables the creation of custom audiences on Facebook in two ways:
- Existing Account-Based Marketing or Company Surge® list of accounts. Option to layer on additional demographic and firmographic attributes if desired.
- Demographic and firmographic attributes are available options to build a custom audience.
- Company Revenue
- Company Size
- Functional Area
- Provide Bombora with either Shared audience access or Partner access to your Facebook account (refer to Facebook activation guide) and your Facebook Account ID (if providing Shared Audience Access)
- Provide Bombora with information on the audience you would like to create
Yes, Bombora has built our solution to be compliant with Facebook's 3rd party data policies.