Audience Verification is a feature of the Bombora Measurement product suite that provides visibility into the targeting effectiveness and audience composition of your Business to Business (B2B) digital advertising campaigns. Place a custom pixel tag in your campaign creatives to see which businesses of your target audience have viewed your ads online.
- How do I get access to Audience Verification?
You can access the Audience Verification tool through the 'Measurement' module in the Bombora user interface. If you are unable to see the 'Audience Verification' tab below 'Measurement', please contact your Bombora representative and he or she will give you access. Please refer to the Audience Verification User Guide for more information on how to utilize the tool.
2. What insights are available?
The metrics that you will be able to see from Audience Verification include:
- Percentage of impressions delivered to your defined target accounts
- Number of target accounts and additional businesses reached
- Unique users and impressions by account
- Unique user and impression trends over time
3. What is the Audience Verification tracking code?
A tracking code, also known as a tag or pixel, is used for monitoring web activities such as advertising impressions, website visits, and other conversion events. The Audience Verification tracking code will be used to monitor advertising impressions.
4. How can I create multiple tags for different creatives in the same campaign?
Once you have uploaded your ABM or target account list in the Bombora interface, the next step will be to generate your tracking code. If you have multiple ad creatives that correspond with your campaign, you may create a tracking code specific to each one. Create a unique identifier for the creatives in the 'Add Custom ID' field, and then paste the tracking code that auto-populates into your corresponding ad creative.
A step-by-step for setting up your Audience Verification tags is available in the User Guide.
5. How can I use the insights from Audience Verification?
There are many ways to utilize the Audience Verification insights. The following are examples, and if you'd like to learn more, please contact your Bombora representative.
- Know exactly which businesses of a defined target audience are seeing digital ads, to maximize Return on ad spend (ROAS)
- Analyze the efficacy of individual ad creatives and media partners to optimize vendor implementation
- Achieve real transparency with digital initiatives and present clients with a robust campaign view and actionable insights
- Perform a full-funnel analysis when used in conjunction with Visitor Insights. Track the target accounts that viewed your omni-channel ads, and then made it to your website (through Visitor Insights), even when they did not click on your ads