Company Surge® tells you which businesses are researching the products or services that you and your competitors sell. It's now integrated directly into HubSpot to prioritize prospect engagement in your existing marketing workflows. Download the Company Surge® for HubSpot one-pager and presentation deck for more information.
Frequently asked questions:
- What edition of HubSpot is required for the integration?
- How does the integration work?
- How often is Company Surge® data refreshed in HubSpot?
- Does the integration connect with other HubSpot hubs, such as the Sales Hub, Service Hub, or Free CRM Hub?
- What are the benefits of Company Surge® for HubSpot?
- How can I use Company Surge® data in HubSpot?
- Can I get net new accounts showing intent on my topics through the HubSpot integration?
- How many net new businesses can be added to my HubSpot instance
- Are net new businesses added automatically every week?
- What is the pricing for Company Surge® for HubSpot?
- Can the data sync with Salesforce?
Company Surge® for HubSpot is compatible with all editions of the Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, Service Hub and the Free CRM Hub.
Company Surge® integrates with HubSpot via the HubSpot app marketplace. It integrates with the 'Companies' object as a custom property. Check out the integration guide for more details.
Company Surge® data refreshes weekly with new data available on Sundays.
Yes. Company Surge® integrates with customer properties on the company level in HubSpot and can be used across the other hubs.
- Increase efficiency by knowing which accounts to prioritize and where to route them
- Generate greater impact from nurture programs by delivering relevant content and messages based on Intent topic interest
- Scale leads and Account-Based Marketing effectiveness in less time, with fewer resources
There are many ways to get value. A few common ways include:
- Account list creation and expansion - identify target accounts and net new ones in an active buying cycle to engage based on research activity
- Account prioritization and routing - prioritize target accounts in an active buying cycle and route accordingly
- Enhanced lead nurturing - tailor nurture content on topics that your target accounts are actively researching
If you have other HubSpot hubs such as Sales Hub, you can also use the data for sales prioritization and sales engagement sequences.
This is a highly requested feature and is available exclusively for HubSpot in a beta release. If you're interested in trialing this new feature, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager.
The maximum number of net new businesses is 999.
When creating your Company Surge report, there is an option for autogenerating weekly, monthly or none. This option will dictate the cadence of net new businesses added to your instance.
Company Surge® for HubSpot starts at $22,500 annually.
Yes, you can sync the data from HubSpot to Salesforce via the HubSpot to Salesforce integration.